Thursday, June 08, 2006

One Happy Camper


So after this last excursion, Mama and Papa did the math for me, and I've spent 11.1% of my life camping, so far! It was great- we spent 3 nights camping around the Olympic Peninsula, spent one night with family, then headed north on a ferry to Vancouver Island. The Canadians were pretty cool, and I got some good Island Farms ice cream (it's good second hand!). Islands, farmer's markets, mountains, beaches, tidepools, campfires, good smells, songs, and all sorts of huge trees and wild animals-we even saw a bear! They said it was a baby like me- but about 400 pounds more :)

All the Canadians said that I was a great happy camper, and that they loved my red hair :)
Baby Cae

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger The Johnson Family said...

That is so cool you took him camping. We were sorry we hadn't taken Amaya sooner. He's adorable. Miss you guys, Daryl & Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home